The huge deck of geomorphic dungeon map cards I created is now available for purchase! I'm very excited to see this deck released, and they come in the newly designed OBS tuckbox. Available in print as a deck of 114 cards, or in digital format (for use in VTT platforms).
The Mini-Dungeon Collection from AAW Games / Adventureaweek.com brings you the new Dungeon Builder’s Deck suitable for use with any gaming system. This collection of 114 double-sided full-color standard poker-sized cards–each printed with a different interconnecting geomorphic dungeon map–allows you to quickly build a dungeon for your tabletop roleplaying game with the placement of only a few cards.
- Generate random dungeons or pick-and-choose the configuration
- Rotate or flip the cards to access over 450 unique map segment configurations
- Card faces include pre-designed map icons to inspire creativity on the fly
- Card backs include the same map layout without any map icons
- Each card depicts between 1 – 9 uniquely designed dungeon rooms
- Over 720 dungeon rooms of various shapes and sizes represented, and endless corridors
- Utilize standard polypropylene 9-pocket card display pages to create convenient 3x3 card maps that fit in any binder and are dry-erase compatible
|Preview of 9 cards (front and back) from |
the 114-card Dungeon Builder's Deck