A Pathfinder compatible adventure for four to six 4th level PCs. Continuing on from Tyranny of Greed, the heroes have just foiled an extortion racket run by a thieves' guild in the city of Rogail. Now, in finding that the guild's rotting influence extends all the way to the mayor's office, the heroes have no choice but to fight their way through a hotly contested election filled with threats, violence, and mischief. On the way, they find out that there are other more sinister forces at work that can destroy all of Rogail's hard earned freedoms if left unchecked.
Also included in False Honesty, Corrupt Virtue:
- Many new roleplaying opportunities for the PCs.
- More lore about the city of Rogail.
- A new monster, the horrible Terror Golem, that strikes fear into innocent bystanders.
- New, simple election rules.
- A new map set in the sewers of Rogail.
- Maps by Justin Andrew Mason
This book can be purchased via Adventureaweek.com, DriveThruRPG, RPGNow, and Paizo.